Thursday, June 18

Adventure? What KIND of adventure?

"An adventure like what?" I asked as Monosai continued singing 'animal crackers'. "To investigate a secret meeting at the waterfall. The Trybe of the Sylver Dawn has-" NO!!! No NO NO!!! Not THEM!!! I thought histerically. "No," I said, trying to keep my voice calm. "We could always send you back to the courthouse," Kurik said, in his freaking annoying, high pitched voice. Blackmail? You gotta be joking, and all the time he's either harrassing me, or flirting with bird girl. I thought, disgusted. "Ok, what do you want m- us to do?" I asked. "Good girl, we want you to spy on their meeting. We want to know who they're meeting with and why. You can leave tomorrow evening. In the mean time, why don't you get a good nights rest?" He asked then jerked his head towards his room. EEW! SICKO! I thought disgustedly. In human years I was two, true I was technically fully mature, but still. "I'll just sleep out here," I said pretending I hadn't noticed the movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment