Sunday, August 9

What Happened to Enemies?

I ran back to the clearing, knowing I couldn't leave even my greatest enemy - which was technically what Monosai was - to die at the hands of anything that was capable of uttering the noise I had just heard. I knew that if I were to be of assistance before the creature - it had to be some sort of animal - struck, I would have to throw something at it. I dashed though the trees, then I saw it, a giant, black, winged beast. It was a dragon, a black dragon. I knew black dragons didn't breathe fire, they spit acid. Once in range, I pulled my dagger from under folds of cloth, took aim, and tossed the blade with all my might. It struck home, burying itself into flesh at the base of the dragon's skull. It roared in fury, turning it's masive head towards me. I noticed at once how big it was, it could have swallowed me whole, or very nearly at least. Monosai slashed at it while it was focused on me, and I ran to her side. It covered us both in acid, wanting us dead. We contiued to fight, despite the many injuries we received, and I won't bore (or disgust) you with the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment