Sunday, January 11

The Begining

I, Syra, the coolest, prettiest, and over-all best wolf ever was born whenever I was born, wolves don't really keep track of time, just outside the Terratore, where most wolves live, along with five sisters and one brother. My brother was the largest, but I was right behind him. My sisters were all very small, and my favorite was the runt. Just after my brother, Aron, and I had learned to hunt, our sisters were to small to start training yet, our mother and father were taken by a dragon. I wanted to go look for them, but Aron knew we had to stay and care for our sisters. He soon convinced me to stay. Winter was almost upon us and he refused to let me come with him on hunting trips. He was using to much energy hunting and not eating enough. He died not long after our parents were taken.
I was determined not to make his mistakes if I did there would be no hope of any of our family surviving. After a few weeks only two of my sisters had suvived. I continued to take care of them, but I could see they were getting weaker. One day they got in a fight each thiking the other had gotten more food. One was killed the remaining pup died of a combination of grief and her wounds. I was now four moons (months) old and completely alone.

12 comments:

  1. Such as sad story. D8

    Anyway, this is Ali. Kharsh's blog is lostpastkharsh.blogspot.com , and you know the group blog already. =3 You might want to remove your last name, though, Syd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooohahahhahahaha! **random**

    nice layout/ and thanks for suscribing. I noticed your character is VERY VANE. More to comment when i feel like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can now haunt your blog! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Umm, I need to tell you something. Awesome on your blog address is spelled wrong. And my blog is http://hennikornari.blogspot.com. And you are wrong about being a pretty wolf and super awesome. Your wolf is ugly and mentally unsound. More haunting yet to come...

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I have decided I can reply to you Nate. I know I spelled awesome wrong

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure you did. You can believe that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. plus I didn't say I knew it at the time

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so rude Sloth Person! And about being vane, arrogant people die early. And go away. I will know when when you did. Blegh!!!!!!!!! Grrrr!!!!

    ReplyDelete