Saturday, January 17

Teak

Yes there were no Trybes in the forest who didn't hate me, so I went to Teak where they would put me in a pit to slowly rot for just being there. Makes sense huh? They were more likely to cut off my head than kill me slowly and give me a chance to escape. Anyway on, like, my second week there I was in the tavern playing cards with a drunk dwarf when one of the 'best'(worst for me) guards in the town came over and looked in the window. I'll never know if she saw me because the dwarf I was playing with insisted I was cheating. Now I don't know about you but I don't need to cheat when I'm playing with a drunk to win. So he says, "Fess up I know you cheated and if you don't hand over the money I'll hand you over to Monosai right there." Well it doesn't mater if he would have turned me in anyway, which he probably would, because I wasn't about to hand over money I didn't have when I didn't lose or cheat. "I did not cheat!" I whispered, exasperated. Suddenly he was holding the scruff of my neck and dragging me through the door. "Look a wolf! A wolf inside Teak!" He shouted much too loudly. Monosai, of course, started towards us. I couldn't be caught, so I quickly unsheathed my blade and pressed it to the dwarfs neck. I didn't have any time to kill him so after he let go of me I ran.

No comments:

Post a Comment