Friday, January 16

Trybe of the Fleeting Sparo

After lying in bed with only illusions of things that probably didn't exist for company I was only to great full when the Trybe of the Fleeting Sparo decided to let me join them. The first day I came to their camp I was terrified. I walked in with my head and tail low showing all signs of low rank and submission. The only wolf there other than the alphas and myself was a young male about my age. He was clearly of semi-high rank because his head and tail were slightly raised, and he was gazing at me with more than curiosity in his near hopeful eyes, which were tawny almost golden. Soon after I arrived a gray and white female who clearly loved him came into the camp she took one look at him and then trotted over to me. "Hello," She said kindly, "My name is Fern. You must be the wolf the Hermit looked after. What is your name?" "Yes, I am. My name is Syra. It is nice to meet you Fern, maybe we can be friends," She seemed to realize that I didn't want her crush because she visibly relaxed. Unfortunately he wanted me more than I realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment