Saturday, January 17

Guild

I was now waiting to learn how I would die, but when someone finally entered the room it was obviously not who Monosai was expecting. She looked at the elf in surprise, and I growled. A panther who clearly didn't like me had entered after the elf, and it growled back. "Now, Syra be nice," said the elf. I jumped. "H-how do you know my name?" I stuttered, the elf didn't answer. "We've been watching, and we were hoping you would join our guild," she said instead. "What?!?! Her? Join your guild?!?!" Monosai interrupted. "And you, Monosai. After all, you are the most appreciated guard in the town, but to catch Syra here. We weren't expecting that, even from you," the elf replied. "She wouldn't have if it weren't for the blasted crowd," I muttered. "Why would I join your guild anyway?" I asked rudely. "Because it's either that or you're executed," the elf replied. I glared, and said, " Fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment