Sunday, January 11

Trybe of the Wyte Knyte

I wandered arround occasionally coming into a Tribe Terratore. When I did I was chased off. My life at this point was so predictable. Then I stumbled upon a Wyte Knyte patrol. I was sure I was done for. Luckily for me their female Alpha was with them. She seemed to like me so she took me in. I of course had no idea that this might be a bad thing I was just glad I was alive. The Alpha, Mydan, had two male pups, well they might not be considered 'pups' at this point they were a moon older than me. I thought it was pretty ovious, Mydan wanted one of them to fall for me, but I never thought of either of them as more than a brother and they either thought the same or they knew I would nip them if they mentioned it. I lived with them awile and got my Tribe name Myka. Then the Alpha changed to a hateful female and her mate. They or rather she exiled me giving me my outcast name Syra. She had the Tribe chase me out, and I noticed Mydan and her family at the back wishing this didn't have to happen. I didn't know where I would go next, but I went. I tryed to go to the Trybe of Sylver Dawn that was a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment