Sunday, January 11

Half-dead! Are you sure that means half-alive?

I had been wounded badly while trying to convince anyone from the Trybe of Sylver Dawn that I wasn't a spy for my former Trybe. I found an old hermit, or rather he found me. He took me to his hut. As I entered I noticed the general layout of the place. There were herbs hanging from the ceiling and a fire pit in the center with purple smoke rising to a small hole in the roof right above. It was then I passed out from loss of blood. I don't remember much about my time being nursed back to health, but then who would. I do remember seeing things. I thought they were illusions, I was probably right. One of my visions really caught my eye. I saw a cat, and I don't know why. All my visions made some sense. All except the cat.

8 comments: