Saturday, January 17

Is this love?

Yes his name was Arow and he wanted me, he wanted me enough to use artificial love, a love potion. I realized he had done it, but only after it was to late. I loved him. Fern and I were best friends now. I didn't want to hurt her So what was I supposed to do? I still don't know. I did something, but I still don't know if it was the best thing to do. I just kept my distance, expecting it to where off in an hour, but it didn't. I was love struck for five whole days. Then it seamed to weaken. It weakened steadily for only five minutes, then, to my great distaste, it was two times stronger that it had originally been. It stayed that way for almost an hour, and in that hour I managed to hurt more people than in the rest of my life combined, Fern, Arow, and anyone who cared about either them. I left the Trybe of the Fleeting Sparo that day.

7 comments:

  1. wuv... twue wuv... a bwesed event
    mawage... mawage is wat bwings us togeder today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh? That made almost no sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you seen the princess bride?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I have seen it. I meant the post made no sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do not talk. Sloths do not talk. And you are Siddy the Sloth. Blegh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. do sloths do maniacal laughter? MWAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete